Queer Romance Month (which runs annually throughout October) exists to celebrate queer romantic fiction in all its aspects.
- We believe that love is love, and nobody should be relegated to a sidebar or a subgenre. Queer romance is romance.
- We welcome anyone who believes in love, irrespective of gender or orientation. Allies, supporters and the curious are all part of QRM.
- We support the right to read what you like, write what you love, and be who you are.
- We love romantic fiction. We want to share the love and help some amazing books and authors reach a wider audience.
The theme of Queer Romance Month in 2014 was Love is Love.
The theme of Queer Romance Month in 2015 is We All Need Stories.
A couple of notes:
- Some of the text content on this website may be 18+ or include swearing. Use your judgement when reading.
- This is a celebration of queer romance and its allies. You are welcome to discuss posts and (respectfully) disagree, but aggression and hatefulness will not be tolerated. In other words, don’t be a jerk.
- QRM is entirely non-profit. Any money accidentally raised will be donated to Stonewall UK & PFLAG
Our Amazing Badges
Please do feel free to use these and display them on your sites. We’d be so grateful.